The following is a sample of typical engagements successfully completed by our firm.Vice President-Finance/CFO/Controller
- Interim CFO for the Southeastern division of a Fortune 1000 company. Responsible for monthly financial statements, year-end closing and supervision of a staff of four. Assisted in the conversion/upgrade of a new accounting system.
- Interim Controller for a $100 million organization. Implemented and customized a new accounting system, prepared financial statements and budgets. Acted as liaison between board of directors and outside money managers. Served on hiring committee for permanent Controller and Assistant Controller and trained them when they were hired.
- Interim Vice President-Finance/Controller for a start-up company. Prepared financial statements, budgets and cash flow projections for internal and external use. Responsible for establishing accounting policies and procedures and compensation plans.
- Interim CFO for an international distribution company. Provided technical assistance with the valuation of intangible assets. Reviewed and adjusted the general ledger to correct balances.
- Interim CFO for a vertically integrated international distributor. Provided training and technical advice for permanent staff. Implemented procedures to ensure correct intercompany balances.
- Assisted in the acquisition of the general partnership interest in a publicly held real estate limited partnership. Prepared SEC filings and performed financial analysis of the acquired entity.
- Responsible for pre-merger and post-merger financial data for a $50 million division of a publicly held company. Assisted in the consolidation of the division in the ensuing corporate reorganization.
- Prepared and reviewed financial data for SEC filings. Assisted Big Four CPA firm and attorneys in the initial public offering process.
- Review of the internal controls of the payroll department for a publicly held corporation. Established policies and procedures to resolve significant payroll issues.
- Review of the internal controls of the revenue cycle for a major service
corporation. Collected over $250,000 in outstanding receivables.
- Prepared and reviewed financial documents and corporate agreements. Coordinated strategy with legal counsel.
- Preparation and review of business plans. Provided financing advisory services as well as cash flow analysis. Provide integrated tax planning advice for small businesses. Review of competitive financing proposals.
Atlanta CFO Services, Inc.
Tucker Professional Building
4228 First Avenue Suite 12
Tucker, GA 30084